26 April 2009

Help

I need help moving our outside visitors from and to the airport. This can be a great chance for some of you to make buddies with people who you'd want a job with some day and to just meet very good architects from around the country.

Monday:
a) Sergio DeJesus will collect 3 architects, two from Dallas (one alum) and one from Houston (alum), from the airport on Monday at 10h30
b) Kevin Ilaoa will collect a professor from UTA from the airport on Monday at 11h20
c) Jeremy Webb will collect 1 architect (alum) from Albuquerque from the airport on Monday at 11h50
Tuesday:
d) Professor Shacklette will deliver 5 architects, two from Austin (one alum) and one from Houston (alum) and two from Dallas (one alum), to the airport Tuesday at 16h45.
e) Professor Tsubaki will deliver a professor from the University of Arkansas and an architect from Albuquerque (alum) to the airport on Tuesday at 17h55

7 comments:

  1. Brian,
    i have one seat in my car, and i think i could leave the party a little bit early (if necessary) and transport the architect from Albuquerque to the airport at 17h55.

    Jeff Wisdom
    jeff.wisdom@ttu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be glad to pick up the three architects tomorrow morning at 10:30 if they still need a transport. My car isn't luxurious but it comfortably fits four and will get them from point A to point B.

    Contact me at jeremy.s.webb@ttu.edu if my assistance is needed.

    Jeremy Webb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can pick up any tomorrow if still needed. I have no class and if necessary can pick up the later two at the same time. Car fits four passengers.

    Contact at michael.ilaoa@ttu.edu

    Kevin Ilaoa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can pick up the architect from Albuquerque Monday at 11 50. If I had a bigger car, I would take the five back to the airport. Two trips?

    Email me -- cade.hammers@ttu.edu

    James Hammers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can deliver architects back to the airport on Tuesday at 16:45 along with someone else, since my car won't hold 6 people.

    sara.p.jackson@ttu.edu

    Sara Jackson

    ReplyDelete